Digitally Enhanced Free to Play Universal RPG | Fyxt RPG › Forums › Service News and Announcements › Fyxt RPG Service Updates › Update Skill Adjustment + Gifts! 1-13-19 Release Notes
January 13, 2019 at 9:23 pm #8179Fyxt RPG MasterKeymaster
It’s award season and you are all winners! As a big THANK YOU to all our members I wanted to give you a gift. To that all free accounts have received +1 Custom PC. All Premium accounts have received +1 Custom PC, +2 Custom NPCs, +1 Custom Item, and +1 Custom Power. Thanks so much for playing the Fyxt RPG!
In this update I have added some more content. I have also addressed some bugs that have surfaced with some of the more recent changes.
The only rule change this go around is I expanded the easy, moderate, and hard skill roll dice checks. This expands the range of success. It should be easier to be successful at simple easy tasks. Moderate tasks remain the same. Harder skill checks have increased. This will allow players to contribute to more with less skill investment while at the same time rewarding those that do invest in skills. I appreciate your patience as I tune skill rules. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Release Notes – Skill Check Update and Gifts
- Added base Easy/Moderate/Hard skill check numbers to character sheet for easy reference.
- New Powers added.
- New PCs added.
- New NPCs added.
- New Items added.
- New RPG memes added.
- New RPG Motivational Posters added.
- Bug which showed some debug information for Tertiary Powers on the Edit Character Powers page.
- A display error when creating custom Powers for NPCs.
- Fixed issue where warning message said Powers instead of Items on My Item Page.
- Items now actually require only 5 tags to submit instead of 10.
- My Custom Items should now show newly created items for submission purposes. Removed Genre reference as this should be added to Tags now.
- Submissions: Item tab now showing items to be approved. Removed Genre reference now that should be in Tags.
- Lots of server and backend updates.
- Expanded the range of skill check success and failure. The range is now;
- Easy = Level + Character Tire + 5
- Moderate = Easy + 15
- Hard = Easy + 25
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments below.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.