Digitally Enhanced Free to Play Universal RPG | Fyxt RPG › Forums › Service News and Announcements › Fyxt RPG Service Updates › Skill Update and Bug Fixes 7-3-2018
July 4, 2018 at 5:03 am #8080
Skill Update Release Notes
- Added Awarded section to My Custom Content sections (PCs/NPC/Powers/Items). This section will now detail all the Awarded slots you have received. These come from contests, promotions, and gifts from FyxtRPG.com!
- Added a Remove All Powers to the Edit Power page. Use this to completely remove Powers from a character.
- New Powers added.
- New PCs added.
- New NPCs added.
- New Items added.
- New RPG memes added.
- New RPG Motivational Posters added.
- Character creation date should now show a proper date. Characters created before this fix will still show 0’s.
- Character Notes creation date should now show a proper date. Characters Notes created before this fix will still show 0’s.
- Issue where some characters and/or NPCs could not be deleted. This should be corrected. NOTE: When DELETING characters all custom Powers and Items are also deleted!
- Character and Contribution notes should be removed properly now when submitting or deleting PC’s and NPC’s.
- Custom Item Warning for PC/NPCs should not show the proper number and list of Custom Items on the character.
- New Character Generator should once again now auto add or not Powers to a new character. Please report any further trouble with this.
- Fixed an error that was causing some newly created characters to not have some tags automatically generated for them.
- Server-side code tweaks for speed.
- More code optimization passes.
- Fixed an issue where the Character Error Warning was showing to users that were not logged in or able to edit the character.
- Added back label for what item additional character Powers come from.
- Removed extra slashes from some Character Names on the Edit Item page.
- Fixed erroneous error messages about Primary Power Point spending for Minions. They don’t have Primary Powers.
- Fixed error for Low Power Point spending on At-Wills. This was reporting error with Primary Pool instead of At-Will pool.
- Minions should now only show At-Will Power Pools in the Power Point Pool breakout widgets.
- Removed Primary Power Section from Character Sheet main page for Minions.
- Removed Primary Power Section from Character Sheet Powers tab for Minions.
- Removed Primary Power Section from Character Edit Power page for Minions.
- Clarified text in “Creating NPCs” section about At-Will Powers and Signature Powers for NPCs.
- Over spending Power Points on a power should properly display an error now on the Edit Character Powers page.
- The first Skill that is chosen at 1st level or as a NPC is now the Primary Focus Skill. This skill will get a bonus of 10.
- The second Skill that is chosen at 1st level or as a NPC is now the secondary Focus Skill. This skill will get a bonus of 5.
- Traits modify skills at a 3:1 ratio instead of a 1:1 ratio.
- Removed error warning on Character Sheet for tags. Tags are not required to play. They are only needed for Contribution. This error should only show on the My PC page now. Click Recheck Character for Errors to remove it.
- Removed Genre from Character Leveling section as it is no longer used. Instead, use tags.
- Removed Print Friendly Button – Most browsers print off a better character sheet straight from the browser itself.
- Changed Character Leveling Skill page to match Skill changes.
- Adjusted New Character Creation page to reflect Skill changes.
- Added note to only use Suggested Tags for Search pages for Characters, Items, and Powers.
July 4, 2018 at 5:08 am #8082
Read up on some of the reasons why the Skill change happened on the blog post: https://fyxtrpg.com/skill-update-maintenance-fixes-7-3-2018/
July 4, 2018 at 5:46 pm #8086
If you are experiencing any weird issues. Please log out. Clear your cache in your browser. Close your browser. Then reopen and login. If the problem persists. Please post it here. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.