Digitally Enhanced Free to Play Universal RPG | Fyxt RPG › Forums › Service News and Announcements › Fyxt RPG Service Updates › Fyxt RPG Update Release Notes 8-9-2016 – New Character Generator Update!
August 9, 2016 at 7:08 pm #7718
Find the posting here: https://fyxtrpg.com/fyxt-rpg-update-8-9-2016-new-character-generator-upgrade/
- Selecting Archetype on the Create New Character page automatically sets the Primary Discipline type.
- Selecting Aggression on the Create New Character page automatically sets the Primary Discipline Aggression. This can later be changed if desired.
- Selecting Character Focus on the Create New Character page automatically assigns suggested Trait Point distribution. This can later be changed if desired.
- Automatically Assign Trait Points button added to Create New Character page. Secondary and Tertiary Traits assigned randomly to better enhance character variety.
- Power Suggestion warnings and messages added to Edit Character Powers.
- New options to have FyxtRPG.com automatically assign suggested Powers to your character! This is a great option to use if you want to get playing fast!
- New Powers
- New PCs added.
- New NPCs added.
- New Items
- New RPG memes
- New RPG Motivational Posters
- Added a section on the character sheet under the Items tab for NPC auto generated bonuses
- Auto Bonuses Activated Information
- Auto Bonus Amount
- What Auto Bonuses are applied too.
- Added ability to edit NPC Auto Gear setting on Character Level Editing Page.
- Added ability to edit NPC Group Size setting on Character Level Editing Page.
- Added ability to edit NPC Super Minion setting on Character Level Editing Page.
- Only available to Premium Fyxt RPG Members.
- Tertiary Discipline choices hide if Devoted is chosen as the Character’s Focus.
- Power Suggestions showing the correct Power Cost.
- Power Suggestions should be more closely aligned with the character. (Archetype/Range/Creature/Aggression/Discipline Comparisons)
- Power Previews show new Power layout.
- Power Previews in Power Suggestions shows correct Power.
- Corrected At-Will Power Discipline warning message when Powers are mismatched.
- Corrected Primary Power Discipline warning message when Powers are mismatched.
- Suggested Powers should now also include your own custom Powers which match the criteria for the suggestion list.
- Corrected spelling and grammar errors.
- Removed Power creation tip about associated Traits. Traits no longer change Power Point Pools.
- NPC Wizard should not assign Powers that cost too much for the NPC.
- Fixed issue that was causing some NPCs to be assigned Powers that were too expensive for them to have.
- Tertiary Power Point warnings should no longer appear for NPCs.
- Item images should remain on items when edited.
- Randomized Secondary and Tertiary Trait assignment for the Assign Trait button. This should add diversity to characters when they are auto generated or auto assigned.
- All characters (PC/NPC) are now created as PRIVATE characters. This means no one else can see them. Edit Base Character in Leveling to change the character to PUBLIC so your Fyxt Friends can see them.
- Character Cash (money) is automatically calculated at character creation. To change this after the character is created Edit Base Character or Edit Character Items > Cash.
- Specialties that require another of the same tier have had their required levels increased by 1.
- Boosts, Leadership, Penalty and Bonus Enhancements affected.
- Shield Ally Specialty has increased in the amount of Damage that can be taken.
- Minor: 10
- Lesser: 20
- Improved: 40
- Greater: 75
- Superior: 150
- Only primary Specialties will now populate on the Create NPC Character page. If secondary Specialties are wanted edit those from the Character Sheet > Leveling Tab.
- Specialty Listing for NPC Wizard created characters is now in alphabetical order for easier browsing.
- Power Previews are now dynamically generated straight from the server. Please give them a moment to load.
- Bleed has removed as an effect that can be added to a Power.
- Bleed has removed as an effect that can be added to an Item.
- All Powers that had Bleed on them have had the Bleed effect removed.
- All Items that had Bleed on them have had their Bleed effect removed.
August 10, 2016 at 10:26 pm #7725
I have updated all of the Items and Powers that were in the database with Bleed on them. Some it was just removed, some I added in the damage in a different way. Hopefully it is close to what the original was intended to act like.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
August 12, 2016 at 9:12 pm #7726
Fixed an issue that was causing some NPCs to error upon creation.
Sorry about that. Try to make any NPCs that have failed in the last 2 days and let me know how it goes. If you have further issues, please post as many details as possible of your issue. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.