Digitally Enhanced Free to Play Universal RPG | Fyxt RPG › Forums › Service News and Announcements › Fyxt RPG Service Updates › Encounter Fixes and Tweaks Update – 2020-8-11
August 11, 2020 at 4:51 pm #9184Fyxt RPG MasterKeymaster
This go around is just a few fixes and tweaks on the Encounter Generator and Encounter Calculator. I have been spending a lot of time building and testing different Encounters.
I am also working on the next stage, Adventures!
Sign Up for a God Membership for Free and Test Encounters!
As we continue the live alpha test of Encounters, I will continue my focus on testing and fixing issues with the new tools. Once Encounters go into beta for everyone I will start working on the next wave of tools.
Important Note: Only Fyxt RPG GOD level members get alpha access to these tools. So, if you are not a GOD level we are running a special now where you can sign up as a Fyxt RPG GOD for FREE.
12 Months Free + 50% Off After That
Thank you so much to the old and the new Fyxt RPG GODs and all their hard work and testing with the Fyxt RPG. I could not get these tools cleaned up without you!
Release Notes – Skill Check Update and Gifts
- Added a Tag Counter to the Added Tags in the Character Edit Levels page.
- Added a Tag Counter to the Added Tags in the Power Generator.
- Added a Tag Counter to the Added Tags in the Item Generator.
- Added a Tag Counter to the Added Tags in the Encounter Generator.
- New Encounters added!
- New Powers added!
- New PCs added!
- New NPCs added!
- New Items added!
- New RPG memes added!
- New RPG Motivational Posters added!
- Issue that was causing the Encounter Generator to not save sometimes.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Save Changes button to be disabled when new rounds were added to Turn Time.
- Corrected issue where new Encounters were saving duplicates if a new image was saved before saving the Encounter.
- Added tabs to the Encounter Viewer to help easily see different pieces of the Encounter when needed.
- Changed it so the NPC search buttons only appear for NPCs that are added to the Encounter Calculator. This should remove confusion about which ones should be added.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.