Character Journals are finally here! I know you have been eagerly waiting for the chance to be able to record down your adventures, keep a character diary, or figure out the complicated power structure in the city. Now you can with Character Journals!
On every character’s Character Sheet the last tab is Journal. Here you will now find a link to the new Edit Character Journals page. On this page you will be able to add, edit, and delete Character Journals! Give it a try and let me know what you think on the Fyxt RPG Forums.
Here are the other updates for this cycle. It’s a good one!
FyxtRPG.com Character Journals Update Notes for 7/2/2015
In this update we introduce Character Journals! This feature is finally in FyxtRPG.com and ready to be used. Unlike Character Notes, Character Journals can be much longer, formatted, and have links and images in them. Character Journals are a great tool to keep track of a variety of information.
- Keep track of npcs and their motivations.
- Track the power structure of a city.
- Keep a character diary.
- Write detailed notes of quests.
The new Journal system should really help players keep all of their info in one place with it easy to access. This is brand new so check it out and let me know what you think. Please post any questions, comments, or ideas on our forums.
- Character Journals added!
- New PCs added to database!
- NPCs added to database!
- Items added to database!
- New Powers added to database!
- Fyxt Affiliate Program! Earn money by referring the Fyxt RPG! https://fyxtrpg.com/announcing-the-fyxt-rpg-affiliate-program/
- RPG Meme Gallery: https://fyxtrpg.com/rpg-meme-gallery/
- Fixed broken DIV container in CSS on Edit Character Role-play page.
- Added border back between role-play notes on the character sheet.
- Added boarder back between Powers on the Powers Search page.
- Corrected some typos.