The Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller is a very useful tool for players of the Fyxt RPG. Players can keep gaming without dice! The random dice roller will roll both the Attack and Damage for Powers. This is very useful for players as well as a huge time saver for GM’s. Premium Fyxt RPG members enjoy additional calculations for Powers Boosts, Resists, and more!
The Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller is also a great tool to use to make large or complicated Power rolls. For example, 3d6+8 is easy to figure out, but 16d12+57 with a 30% Damage Boost is much harder. Fyxt RPG Players can use this random dice roller to make the calculations for them!
The Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller also presents averages of the random dice rolls it produces to simplify rolls. This is handy when players want to roll some dice, but don’t want to add up 15 of them! To simplify the 16d12+57 roll, a player can enter 11d12+57 into the Random Dice Roller and write down the average of this roll (129). After determining the average of this roll, the player can roll a 5d12 plus the average (129) that the random dice roller gave them. This way the Fyxt RPG player has some randomness and excitement in the roll, but not the work of all the math involved.
The Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller is a vital tool for the Game Master! It can greatly speed up the game, optimize random dice rolls, and prevent unintentional mathematical errors.
Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller Details – Click to Expand
This is what a Fyxt RPG player should enter into the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller:
- Attack Bonus: Enter the Attack Bonus of the Power and the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller will display the Defense number that was hit.
- Dice Number: The is amount of dice you want the random dice roller to roll.
- Minimum: The minimum amount a die can do. This is useful if you have some Specialties or other bonuses that increase your base dice roll.
- Dice Rolled: This is the type of dice the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller will roll.
- d4 (4 Sided Dice), d6 (6 Sided Dice), d8 (8 Sided Dice), d10 (10 Sided Dice), d12 (12 Sided Dice), d16 (16 Sided), d20 (20 Sided Dice), d50 (50 Sided Dice), d100 (100 Sided Dice).
- Bonus: The Damage modifier for the Power the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller should add. Most player characters will have some damage bonus that should be added to their final dice roll.
Click the Roll Dice button to have the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller make your roll for you.
This is where a Fyxt RPG player should look for the results of the dice roll from the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller:
Standard Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller Results
- ATTACK: This is the number that the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller rolled on the d20 for the Attack roll.
- DEFENSE HIT: This is the Defense that was hit with the Attack.
- HIT POINTS: This is the final calculated damage that the Power does from the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller.
- Average of Dice: This is the calculated average of just the dice rolled without the Bonus.
- Average Total: This is the calculated average that the Fyxt RPG Random Die Roller produces for everything. This is very useful for condensing large rolls or simplifying both Damage and Healing totals.
- Minimum: This is the absolute minimum that can be rolled.
- Maximum: This is the absolute maximum that can be rolled.
Available to Premium Fyxt RPG Members
- Percentage Damage: Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller calculations to help players easily figure out their Advanced Fyxt RPG Specialties for Slash Damage and Grazing Hits.
- Boosted Total: Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller calculations to help players easily figure out their Advanced Fyxt RPG Specialties for Boosting a Power.
- Resist Total: Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller calculations to help players easily figure out their Advanced Fyxt RPG Specialties for Resisting a Power.
Would you like access to these advanced features of the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller? Subscribe as a premium Fyxt RPG member to gain access to these calculations and the Specialties, Powers, and Items that allow them!
Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller Log
This is a log of the last 20 Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller rolls. This can be quite helpful to keep track of the action during a Fyxt RPG game.
Visit Using Dice to play the Fyxt Role Play Game for more about how dice are used in Fyxt RPG game play. See all the different ways that the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller can help you out during your RP gaming!
|Attack Bonus||Dice Number||Minimum||Dice Rolled||Damage Bonus|
|Attack Roll||Defense Hit||Damage|
|Dice Average||Average Total||Minimum||Maximum|
Sign Up or Sign In for Advanced OptionsThe advanced features of the Fyxt RPG Random Dice Roller are only available to premium Fyxt RPG subscribers. Increase your Fyxt RPG subscription to gain access to the advanced features such as percentile calculations, boost, resists and more!