Bam! Here’s another update for you. In this update I tackled some of the issues with the Character Journal. Some players have noticed some issues and quirks with it. I have addressed all of the ones I could reproduce.
Those should all be fixed now. While I was in there I also added more functionality to the Character Journal editor. This should help you make more specialized entries for your characters! You can now easily add things like tables and linked images!
Check out the notes below for the details. And as always, let me know if you have any questions, comments, or issues.
Release Notes – Character Journal Update and Fixes
- Upgraded Character Journal! More features to better format your characters story, notes, and more!
- Added warning if there are unsaved changes to the Character Journal when leaving the page.
- Added ability to restore a draft of the Character Journal if the browser crashes or other issues mess it up. This draft is stored for 60 minutes.
- Added saving message to Character Journal.
- Added saved message to Character Journal.
- Added error message to Character Journal.
- New Powers
- New PC
- New NPC
- New Items
- New RPG memes
- New RPG Motivational Posters
- Several different Character Journal save issues.
- Issue that caused editor to break if certain HTML tags where used in editor.
- Issue where is some situations one Journal Entry would overwrite another.
- Several backend server issues.
- Character Journal icons to new style of icons.
- Floppy Disk icon for Saving Journal.
- Trash Can icon for Deleting Journal.
- Removed verification for Save button for Journal. (Still verify to Delete.)
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Post concerns on our forums: https://fyxtrpg.com/rpg-forums/topic/fyxt-rpg-fixes-and-changes-character-journal/