Character Tier represents a broad group that all character fit into. This group represents a tier of general strength of a character to other characters.
- Character Tiers represent a general strength of a character. Where as Character Levels represent the specific strength of a character.
- Character Tiers are also in many game situations where a bonus or penalty is applied.
- Character Tiers are heavily used in calculating a character’s overall statistics.
- A Character’s Tier limits the strength of the items they can use.
- A Character’s Tier limits the strength of the Powers they can wield.
- Character Tiers advance every 4 Character Levels.
- Character Tier 1 = Character Level 1
- Character Tier 2 = Character Level 5
- Character Tier 3 = Character Level 9
- Character Tier 4 = Character Level 13
- Character Tier 5 = Character Level 17
- And so on.
Visit: https://fyxtrpg.com/build-fyxt-rpg-character/#CharacterTier for more information.
Posted in: Character Creation