2 - Billing
No billing information is needed for free Fyxt RPG accounts. Username, password, and an email is all we need to get you started playing the Fyxt RPG!
Then you can enjoy the Fyxt RPG free membership for as long as you want.
Thanks for playing the Fyxt RPG!
No billing information is needed for free Fyxt RPG accounts. Username, password, and an email are all we need to get you started playing the Fyxt RPG!
Members can enjoy the Fyxt RPG free membership for as long as they want.
If you would like to change your membership level in order to gain access to additional content on our site, follow these simple instructions. These instructions also apply if you are interested in downgrading your membership level.
- Log in to your membership account.
- From your My Account page, click the link to “Change Membership Level”.
- The following screen will show you an overview of our available membership levels with links to upgrade or downgrade.
- After you select a new membership level, you will be directed to a checkout page in order to complete your membership subscription.
- Your previous subscription payment will be cancelled and a new subscription payment will be created. Your increased or decreased access will not be confirmed until a successful subscription payment has been received for your new membership level.
No it doesn’t. You will continue to have all of the characters and other custom Fyxt RPG content you have created.
The account will however lose the ability to edit the older characters and other custom Fyxt RPG content. The most recently modified content will be what is still available to edit. In most cases this will work well since the most recently updated characters should be the ones your are actively playing.
Here is an example of how it works. With an upgraded account 10 characters where created at 1 a month. Starting with character A in January and ending with character J in October. In November you decide to downgrade your account. The character limit on the account will change from 10 to 5.
This means the following characters will still be available to be edited and modified. (most recently updated/created)
- Character J (Created and updated in October)
- Character I (Created and updated in September)
- Character H (Created and updated in August)
- Character G (Created and updated in July)
- Character F (Created and updated in June)
This means the following characters will not be able to be edited and modified. However, they still will be able to be viewed and used. It will just not be able to be modified.
- Character E (Created and updated in May)
- Character D (Created and updated in April)
- Character C (Created and updated in March)
- Character B (Created and updated in February)
- Character A (Created and updated in January)
If for any reason you would like one of character A – E to be modified instead of Character F simply modify the character you would like to have instead. It will then appear at the top of the list. To be sure of the 5 characters you would like to be able to modify make sure to modify them prior to downgrading your account. This will make them a priority to keep on the top of the list.
This works the same way with all Fyxt RPG custom content and account limits. (Powers, Items, etc)
Upgrading your account to have a higher limit will allow the characters to be edited again. The characters can also be deleted to make room on your account.
Room can also be created by contributing the content through the Fyxt RPG submission system. Contribute enough content and you can earn extra room on your account as well!
For further questions or clarifications please post on the Fyxt RPG Forums and we will be happy to help you out.